#TubeLab 1.12.1 has been released. This version fixes all issues with Pleroma and Mastodon accounts. Also, it introduces notifications counter with a faster access to your account. All notifications can be marked as read.
- Allow to connect Mastodon or Pleroma accounts - Videos can be re-blogged, added to favourites or bookmarked (with undo actions) - For torrent mode: display download, upload rates with number of seeders - Watermarks (from plug-ins) are displayed at the top left of videos.
- Restrict videos to 5 tags - Change message when an instance is not available
Next release of #TubeLab will improve the player especially for people using torrent. - The watermark will be displayed on videos (plug-in). - Details about p2p (download and upload rates with the peers number)
Next release of #TubeLab will support push notifications. You will be able to set the fetching time (disabled, every 15min, 30min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 6 hours or 12hours). I attached screenshots showing all new features.
If you are an Android user that likes #Peertube, could you have a check to #Tubelab. It's an open-source app that's quite new but it inhrerits from #Fedilab. So it didn't start from scratch, there are a lot of new features. More you are, more feedback will improve this app. Thanks!
- Custom default instance depending of the country - Full managements of comments and their replies (read/post/delete) - Profile for accounts (displays their channels & videos) - Fix some issues when posting a comment - Fix videos not paused after screen lock
I published 1.5.1 that fixes some little crashes during actions or when using sepia search from some instances. I also added the edit item on menu when it's your video. I will fix the share feature on some device, but currently the app should not crash anymore. It's live on Google Play.
Thanks to all translators, all your work is available on this update 🙏
- Custom default instance depending of the country - Full management of comments and their replies (read/post/delete) - Profile for accounts (displays their channels & videos) - Fix some issues when posting a comment - Fix videos not paused after screen lock
Next release of #Tubelab will improve interactions on videos. You will be able to see replies to comments and also reply to them. The video also shows how to display captions on a video when available.
- Theme: Light, Dark and auto - Remove all comments of an account on your videos - Sepia search: Allow interactions when the video is federated - Mute accounts from comments - Links clickable in video descriptions - Fix all comments not displayed - Fix some minor other bugs
- Automatic synchronisation of the language filter with your instance, - Set video cache (0 to 500Mb) - Force landscape mode when switching in full screen - Set a default resolution for videos (High, medium or low)
Also the request for packaging has been validated, so it should be available soon on #FDroid.