**IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
Some important details for Sunday:
1. We are congregating at 12 noon at Hamilton Place, by the Intercontinental London Park Lane Hotel, a few minutes walk from Hyde Park Corner. The Police are closing the road so it will be a safe space to gather (swipe right for route map).
2. Bring a mat or something suitable to sit on for the speeches - we think the grass will be wet!
3. Bring sun protection and plenty of snacks and drinks.
4. We have procedures in place in case your child gets lost. We recommend that you write your mobile number on a wristband or your child’s arm so that you can be quickly reunited with your child. Wristbands can be obtained from one of the stewards at the start of the march. We will also have stewards in high-vis vests along the route so please tell them or a police officer if you lose sight of your child.
For older children we recommend that you agree a meet up point in Parliament Square at the end of the march (there will be a children’s area marked with flags).
5. There will be a first aid tent in Parliament Square if required.
6. The speeches at Parliament Square may contain some upsetting content - climate change is a scary prospect and this is why we are rising - so we are providing a children’s area with a bubbleman, magician and more. We also understand that some of our little people would probably prefer these activities to sitting down for speeches!